So here it is: Dark and Bright. A place for us two crazy guys. On the web. Cool.
The reason we set up this site together was because, individually, we both have to get motivated to find the TV guide, let alone do anything like keep a site like this vaguely alive, and not, as some people will think, because we're a couple. Hell, no. Boywonder and I need girlfriends. Boobies. Nipples. Many would say desparately.
The main reason we're doing this together is, collectively, our powers combined for good (or Cool), we may just produce something interesting or something we can just show friends.
I know what I plan to use this as - a storage place for weird thoughts and my drawings. It's that simple. I'm not even sure I want my family to find this damn site. It's going to serve, for me at least, as a nice place to talk. A lot. About things that bug me or I like or... just stuff I guess.
Hell, I think it'll be a miracle if it's still here in 6 months, knowing boywonder and myselfs lack of enthusiasm.
Anyway, as I'm the first person here (granted, because I set this thing up) I'm officially Dark.
... you so my bitch, Bright.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.