So here I am, waiting for a scanner.
Hum dee hum.
I'm kinda bored so I'm gonna post here. Rest assured you'll get some serious updates in the sketch department in return for seeing me blather till a scanner becomes free.
I could really use a scanner of my own you know. Or, more importantly, one of these.
Anyone with 500 quid and a generous heart, feel free to buy me one. I'll really appreciate it. I say 500 quid because that's what the nicest, largest one costs. I'd be happy with a 400 or even a 300 quid one. Even a second hand one. Really. I wouldn't mind at all.
Ho hum.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.