See, we're like un-conjoined twins, me and kidRomeo over there (me getting ALL the Cool and him, thank God, getting all the optimism and happyhappyjoyjoy). I myself was heading in here to add a page concerning our names/reasoning when I see Mr. Bright (ala Reservoir Dogs) has already added it. Nice, Bright.
What I will later extract from the Boywonder, though, is an explanation for it which I plan to stick on a separate page, along with the full poem. I also thank you for your praise, BoyBright. I have to admit, though, that a page of this kind has been lurking in my mind for ages and I've looked only for fool to have wacky hijinks with when lo! there was a Bright.
Also, due to an unforseen sudden high on the Alcohol front and a Force 4 Women blowing in from the west, the weatherman recommended I head directly to my nearest public shelter and seek nourishment and help (well, you know.... weatherman, drunk friend... it's all kinda the same after a few rounds with my best friend Jacky D, right?) And also, Papa needs some love, some smoochy smoochy, some horizontal jogging, y'all get my drift?
So I'll get on that gallery tomorrow. Really.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.