The road the "the one" is paved with promiscuity my friend. Moths are bastards aren't they? You'd think they'd get the difference between the moon and a 100 watt lightbulb.
See, moths, one's a sodding great ball of rock hovering in the sky and the other's a glass sphere, and here's the important part, inside my house. So bugger off.
Also, our first (and potentially, only ever) mail. Cool.
Why is this dark face smiling?
8(
Fuz
I take it you mean the face in the banner? I like to think of it as a kind of bitter glee - smiling at a passing motor accident or horrific ... uh, horror. I guess. So yeh.
Also, if you want to draw a dragon, I seriously suggest this.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.