No idea kid.
Sounds like you had a bit of luck last night though - running into her and her friends having all buggered off and her being on msn. Personally, I'd go with a yes. Then again, had I a girlfriend, I'd shout it from the roof of the world. I'm guessing you would too.
Also, Bright - two things: I want a 150 word description of this girl on my desk before the end of the day - you got that Kent? I mean... um, Bright. (note to self: read fewer comics)
Secondly, I'm gonna start pimping our site m4d$ty?|e by the end of today so I'm gonna setup a personal part for us each detailing us, our reasons for this etc.. I'll try and stick mine up now in the next 30 minuttes and once you've had a look, dude, it'd be cool if you could return the same. Totally fine if you can't (exams/potential gf/it's sunday) but it'd help.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.