Nice Work, Bright.
And They All Went Home for Tea And Buns. And a Shag.
No matter what happens dude, you'll be ok. When it gets to the part when a girl can actually break you into pieces, then, hopefully, she ain't gonna. Or she'll break too. No one can, or at least should, be able to break you after a few weeks of knowing 'em - if it does go wrong after something that short, all you need is alcohol, friends, other women and chocolate/coffee. If you fail on the "other women" front, porn.
I'm in need of a girlfriend. The weird part is that I get all teary and emotional when I don't have a girlfriend for ages.
Example: "I Am Sam" - great movie. And at the end? I sobbed like a little baby. Granted, this was on a 17 hour flight back from SA and I hadn't slept in a while but the theory stands.
OtherWise, kiddo, g'luck with your revision/translation. Will be working on my visa application, them angelic drawing thingies I mentioned, and moving things with my mind.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.