mkay, so I'm very drunk
and, as Bright said, I chose school nights over food. However, I do not, as Bright thought, eat 3 times a day. I am lucky, if at at all, to eat twice a day. I currently live on rice and salt, if anything. Because I spend all my money on drink. Because it gives me solace.
Fuck what everyone else thinks, the reason drunks drinks is that, at some point in the past, it gave them 30 seconds of solace. 30 seconds of freedom.
I've also just emailed my mom for more money claiming I had a girlfriend. This is not very true but I have sworn I will text Hannah and tell her that 2 weeks of Happiness is better than 2 weeks of nothing, tomorrow morning. So, if I'm lucky, I'll at least tell her I like her a lot.
Yay.
Have no doubt I'll post everything tomorrow afternoon, even if it's only that I'll be spending the last of my food money on drink as I've been turned down. Again.
Later kids.
- Dark
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.