This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Wednesday, May 21

'Kay.
I rock.

Secondly: For the audience (such as it is). Sketches kinda updated - check it out. It's incredible what you can do when you're out of food and milk and are living on black coffee and 15 sugars. Expect more drawings by Friday. Also, Bright - working on your angelic rep. dude since I'm okayish with mine. You want the same style as mine or more kinda realistic comicwise? 'Cause I could use the practice in a different style. Could do both actually. Done, then.

Thirdly: Advice for Bright (and audience alike). Dude - get the Animatrix. You got your spanking great big Uni line there - use it. Search for the AniMatrix and watch it. There are about 7 episodes to it but if you look you can find them combined somewhere. Either before or after Reloaded but do it. Also, while you're downloading : Rob D - Furious Angels. It's from the Matrix:Re soundtrack and it's the guy who did Clubbed to Death. Nice. Also, Evanesence - Lies. Have fun kiddo. I'm off to play Ultimate in the rain and getting my head examined.

Also, I'm gonna start pimping this site mad style tonight on ll the search engines and stuff so if you're reading this randomly - Hey and Welcome. Look around. Enjoy. Read the archives and get a feel for us. Yeh, get all feely. You know you want to.

Oh and - you break it, bitch, and you buy it.