'Kay, still with the throbbing head but I can actually stand now so I'll attempt some talking. I seriously doubt I'll get anything done site-wise today due to the impending Matrix-Fest which is going to take over the entire day.
Yes, I am that much of a geek,
To explain what I got up to last night while boyWonder was discovering his inner transvestite - basically, I got very drunk and there was this girl I met and quite liked but apparently a mate liked her AND a friend's friend. So, of course, I backed off. We had a fairly cool sneaker conversation I seem to vaguely remember and, as I don't think I've mentioned, I'd like to buried in my jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt - when I die of course. Preferably a t-shirt with something like "Woah, I'm dead already?" on it. Anyway, I digress - Sneakers are an integral part of me and this girl was a sneaker fan (or seemed it) and had red hair and was, in general, pretty damn cool. It was a rock/punk/hardcore night so she totally rocked out as well. Since I wasn't making a move and neither was my mate I think she ended up with the friends friend. Damn
Also, I'm kinda dying over here 'cause I kinda screwed up downloading the Animatrix and I need it for my Matrix-fest. Damn.
Anyway, as I've said - no sitework today but will be putting mech and some others into the sketch gallery soon. I quite like how mech turned out so I plan on re-tracing him onto white paper and maybe breaking out some hardcore pen-age. Here what he looks like tho.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.