It's a been a mixed up day.
Firstly, I run off to the Cinema to reserve Matrix Reloaded tickets for my club. Told I can't reserve them, that we have to come in at the time and buy them. Right. This means standing in a queue. Great.
Secondly, when I check out the poster it says it opens May 21st, the date I originally assumed it opened - until a friend informed, nay, TOLD me I was wrong and that it only opened this Friday.
The result? I now can't go see it tomorrow as I feel obligated to go with my club as I've organised the entire evening around the movie. Shit.
On the other hand, and thirdly, I scored a free copy of the new Matrix game - Enter the Matrix. Rocking.
But, should I play it? Does it have spoilers? Or is information in the movie needed in the game? I suppose I could go see the Matrix Reloaded tomorrow and Friday but I have no cash. Damn you Fate! You twisted bastard! Damn you.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.