This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Monday, May 26

I'm gonna try and fix up the Template problem. May reset some settings so hold onto your Kats, hids.
I'm also thinking bout your problem there kiddo. No idea as yet.

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
- Matt Groening (Simpsons guy)

"My boyfriend couldn't come to the party tonight. He had to do Linux programming. Hell yes, I would like a beer. In fact, I NEED a beer."
- Justin's Girlfriend

"Frisbeetarianism is the philosophy that when you die, your soul goes up on a roof and gets stuck."
- George Carlin

"The planet is fine, the people are fucked."
- George Carlin

"Wanna play a joke on your chiropractor? The next time he starts working on you, go limp and soil yourself."
- Mike Wilmot