This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Saturday, May 24

I'm gonna get all deep here. Feel free to ignore. And, Bright, dude, don't bother mentioning this or, actually, please don't. I'm tired and I know I'll regret writing this tomorrow but... fuckit.

So, yeah. I'm Tired.
Allow me to explain. See, my childhood was kinda shit. Yeah, yeah, cry me a river. Boo Hoo.
But, whenever shit went down, and I felt depressed and people asked what was wrong I told them I was Tired. Or Fine.
It deserves the capital letter.
It allowed me to spend time in my room, listening to music and drawing and computing and trying my best to ignore my life. And sleeping. I spent a large portion of my childhood dreaming. It was better than anything else on offer.

From 16 onwards, I thought I was finished with "Tired". Life got better (bar a few months when I moved continents) and I thought the Tired section of my life was over. And, tonight, for the first time in a while, I got Tired again. I've felt shit and kinda crap before but tonight... Tired. Granted, I've had a few beers and I saw someone and for about 10 seconds actually thought it was Emily (long story), but tonight, as I danced at this club and looked at all these girls and guys kissing or trying to find someone to kiss, I felt Tired. Tired of trying. Of wanting. Of liking, for 30 seconds, the person in front of me. Of ... well, Example: My friend kinda nudged me and pointed out this hot girl dancing and said "Dude, wow. Check her out" and I stood there and thought "Is this the rest of my life? Will I spend the rest of my life on the outside, oggling incredible girls like her I'll never get and never actually getting a girlfriend?"
I'm Tired of this game. I just want to wake up next to someone. That's all. Fuck a degree. Fuck earning money. I just want to totally and undeniably happy. Just for a while. Totally and undeniably happy.

We now return you to the benign and asinine comments of two students. Thank you.