I just have to re-say this. I feel it needs saying again.
A friend of mine in Canada just spent 20 minutes watching Sarah Michelle Gellar on the set of Scooby Doo 2.
This, my friends, is Sarah Michelle Gellar - my long lost love, a girl I would happily chop an arm off for - maybe even my own. The girl who I was destined, designed to marry.
The girl whose breasts my friends and I individually named after watching Cruel Intentions.
And he was watching her. Live.
Like, in the flesh.
Buffy.
SMG.
sonoffabitch.
Will be trying to scan them new drawings o' mine today. Bright, dude, any chance of that personal info?
Also: Why the hell would I even be worried what some girl a million miles away from me thinks about a crappy photo on a scale of 1 to 10? Hell, Bright - I stick a nice photo of me on there, and maybe visit each girl individually, I'd kick your ass.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.