I figure I post this (something I wrote ages ago) to just explain a bit about me. Or at least the stuff I like. Just in case you want to send me something. 'Cause that'd be nice. Oh, and expect some drunk posts, if you're reading this "randomly" - boywonder and myself have a tendency toward Drunken Acts of Criminal Proportions on the English Language. You've been warned.
I like the top floor of car park lots, open to the sky. I like mint choc-chip ice cream. I like watching people walk past and live and not notice how incredible and complex they all are. I like dark haired women. I like peoples eyes. I like the sun and sand and salt water and the way they burn after a day of nothing but them. I like sleep, and how it welcomes you when you are tired and all seems hopeless. I like dreams, and the sky, and the stars and the places where all 3 meet. I like drawing and seeing and talking and running. I like the piano, the way it sounds and the way it looks. I like seeing small children run and play, free in a way I know I will never be again. I like feeling. I like having friends and making friends - learning how they think and act and perceive the world. I like sad music, perhaps too much than is good for me. I like flirting. I like pushing myself physically, till my body is tired and worn out. I like writing, even if it is nonsense. I like being liked. I like warmth, especially when it's cold. I like being on a bus, seeing who is on it, how they talk, whether they're listening to music and I like watching the world go past as I do. I like girls wearing tank tops and clothes with personal style, not mass produced jeans. I like the life, but sometimes not enough to want to bring kids into it.
I'm a poetic bastard, ain't I?
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.