I agree with your war/love comment.
As for your scandalous Buffy comment - I was not referring to the series itself - hell, I haven't watched it in ages - but merely to the lovely Miss Geller. And for your information, we did name them after guys. Granted, in retrospect, perhaps not the greatest of ideas (Bob and George - left and right).
But, yes, I do agree there are more attractive girls out there. Penelope Cruz, Winona Ryder (not sure why though) and Milla Jovovich, to name a few. Milla was in this movie I saw a few minutes of the other day where she was some kind of released mental patient - wow. I mean, the whole mental patient look? Totally suited her.
I'd rock as a mental patient. I'd be Brad Pitt in 12 Monkeys. I'd be Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. I'd be Tyler Durden, pumped on LSD and Valium and released into the wild, baby. I'd totally have my insane on, bitch. I'd be crazier than a shag on a rollercoaster, baby.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.