I accept your challenge BoyBright. I've also challenged myself to update this here site at least 2 drawings a week. So from now, every friday you can expect at least one. Otherwise there wouldn't be much point to this, would there?
HotOrNot is addictive. I totally forgot about it over the last 2 days till a few hours ago when I figured I'd check my rating (probobly for the last time I figured). I got a funny Do-you-Want-to-Meet thingy from that girl (who I didn't really want to meet - sounded a bit odd and in a bad way) and then mistakenly figured that every girl I rated after that desparately craved me. Turned out it was just that one girl.
And rating girls is addictive too. I just figured I'd look at one or two and when suddenly I look up I've cruised for 30 minutes. Damn. And the weird part? The vast majority of the girls scare me or are totally uninteresting. I've seen more bisexual, pierced, goth (and in one case, gun-toting) girls than I care to think about and even more incredibly vain models with pictures done in professional studios wanting "to just be rated." In that entire 30 minutes of continuously clicking I found one girl I liked.
One.
And that was because she had a really nice smile. I did the whole "would like to meet" thing but I think my photo is gonna screw me over. Guess I could change it but I kinda like having a different photo, albeit a not too nice one.
The scary part for me about this entire debacle, though, isn't the rating part or the meet-me part but the fact I found one girl I like. I'm now going to wonder whether it's me that is being stupid and picky and choosing girls way outa my league or whether hotornot is just a refuge for the damned (and the nice smile girl.... and me... okay, so I may come under that first part.)
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.