Holy crap.
I downloaded Ad-Aware - this program that finds and deletes all spyware/backdoor programs on your computer. To explain: Spyware is the way most Spam companies find your email addresss, check the sites you visit, send you those stupid pop-up ads randomly.
I found 32 files.
32.
That's a hell of a lot of companies, if you take into account they're going to be redistributing it further. I seriously recommend anyone reading this download it and check it out. Some scary crap.
Also, while you're downloading stuff. I'd recommend the 500 meg Half Life 2 video. Seriously. It's like some kind of geek wet dream.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.