Holy crap. I keep remembering random stuff from last night. I totally kissed the hand (in that kind of Zorro, Romeo kinda way) of this totally hot girl I know. Wow. In fact, I think I kissed a lot of girls hands. Dude.
Edit: Big shout out to my brother for telling me 'bout this song called Fire Like this. No idea who it's by but it's on the Me, Myself and Irene soundtrack and it rocks the entire house. It isn't just happy rocking the foyer, a bedroom and maybe a bathroom. No, sir. It actively rocks each and every furnished room with a reckless and wanton abandon that verges on the scandalous. Be told.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.