hmmmmmm....
I sit on 8. Not good. I'm considering moving to a close up, Mr Deville. But can we change photos? I think, in order to keep it clean, we say no.
But should I be ready to bow before Bright's (apparent) beautific grandeur? Shall I remain the outcast, the fallen?
As for the bowing - hell no. Damn straign I'll remain the fallen, though.
Good Guys go to Heaven, Bad Guys go everywhere.
If all goes to plan Mech will be up today - not markered but that requires equipment I canna affor', cap'tin. I doon't 'ave the poower.
Along with mech, a series of ...well... really rather disturbing drawings I did late last night will be up.
Tomorrow's gonna rock. Darks Matrix Fest 2003 (part 1) will take place. Our agenda so far is:
2:30 pm: assemble round mine, carrying drinks and cheap takeout.
2:35 pm: watch the Animatrix.
Sometime 4:30 - 6:00pm: Watch The Matrix.
Sometime 6:30 - 7:30pm: Play Enter the Matrix.
8:00pm: Watch Matrix Reloaded.
10:40: Head to Club. Drink. Later, attempt Kung Fu and high kicks. Lay Sprawled, injured, on floor, groaning quietly.
There are going to be about 15 of us. Should rule.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.