hey, So.
Yeh.
I'm looking to get a forum type style thing going as well as them sketches up soon but I've run into what can best be described as some "problems" currently so don't expect them for a while. This is just as quick heads up about it.
edit:
Blatant LinkFest:
Also, this is cool but a lego version of dark is cooler. I got it from this place. It's reasonably clever, I feel.
Also, while vistiting ColorGenics, this place that defines what kinda person you are based on colour tests, I received the following description of me:
The Whirlwind
The whirlwind lives in the physical world; it receives its power from the machinations of the physical world and yet is not of the world. Its power comes from the whirlwind's ability to sense how things might be and to proclaim this possibility with a great force and willingness to act.
Patterns of life leave traces in the mind of the whirlwind, which it uses to understand not only the present but the future as well. The whirlwind has a tendency to be romantic, and can often be an idealist. This sense of how the world can be is often expressed with self-deprecatory humor, which can alleviate some of the tensions that might arise from such idealism.
Quite intriguing.
Also, boyWonder, expect my response to all your poetic lovefests thingies in a while. When I've frisbeed a bit and tried to fill in this visa crap again.
I recommend the song I'm currently listening to. It's French but, hey, nothing's perfect.
And Trogdor p0\/\/nz j00!
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.