Hey hey,
Ya see, kidRomeo over there don't be brought down for than a few hours - kid's far too optimistic. Bah humbug. Nice recon work there though kiddo. The friends of the girl are always nice for information. I'm still drawing a blank on the mega-date scenario.
As I said, some good stuff gonna get scanned in today and hopefully we'll get this problem sorted out with the site (the inability to actually do anything other than post). However, I'm gonna spend the afternoon playing frisbee and filling in forms so don't expect much till later tonight.
Also, I'm currently listening to Striptease by a band called Hawksley Workman. I usually don't tell people to get hold of songs I like because generally people don't like them, leastways not as much as I do. This song, however, rocks. In the zoo of music, this song is the Velvet LoveMonkey of Funk, the Ice Cold Penguin of Punk. It smokes, sexually assaults visitors to the zoo and gets drunk by 11:30 every morning. Nice. Get it.
Edit: Right, I'm trying to edit some code stuff. Expect screw-ups.
Re-Edit: Screw ups in the page. Not, you know, just in general.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.