God.
I'm dying. I really am. I can't feel my legs.
That high on the alcohol front has left at least one casualty with both Dignity, Morality and My Bank Balance currently in a state of ruin.
My head feels like it's full of... something. Worms or... Jelly. It's all squiggly.
Nice work with the Jess situation. I had my doubts about your plan dude (never actually heard that one work before) but you've managed to complete a mission in deepest, darkest girl territory successfully. Tell Commando Cleo she doth rock too.
I'm going to go end it now. The pain is becoming unbearable. I may write more later or, quite possibly, I'll have gouged my eyes out with a blunt 2B pencil and will be dead.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.