This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Wednesday, May 21

dude, may just be you. It seems to be working me on both IE and Netscape. Plus at uni worked fine. But which page? Personal or sketches?

I'm working on a few drawings at the moment - trying to get as much drawing in as possible before I hit America and don't have the time. Here are 2 on the go presently. Kinda hard to see but I'm working on them - should be done in next two days. May even break out the old markers for the mech one.
Mech Temp
Realistic Angel Temp

Bright, ya bugger. I'm gonna post a nicer picture of me on H.O.N and we'll start this little bout for serious, fool.
Your Mantis Style is strong but my Dragon Style will defeat it.


As for Enter the Matrix? I was hoping for a game that totally floated my boat, rocked my world, spanked my monkey. The result? My boat sunk, my world remains unrocked and my monkey is unchastised. He is, in fact, incredibly smug, bordering on insolent, the little bastard.

There are features I enjoy - the Max Payne-like slow motion, with some incredibly cool Kung Fu thrown in for good measure, is good. I particularly enjoy the whole ripping-an-enemies-guns-from-them-and-kicking-their-ass-with-it part (with individual guns giving different ass-kickings) but the graphics and AI attack my "monkey" with nothing more than harsh language and the odd empty threat - light bruising perhaps, but not actual spankage, per se. The graphics are, as I mentioned, a large disappointment. The AI borders on the criminally stupid, with the driving sequences resembling the Drunk-And-Blind National Rally 2003. My rating? My monkey is lightly bruised but smugly un-spanked. I will continue to play, however, in the hopes of forthcoming gratuitous spankage.

Edit: Been pimping our site madly on most search engines/weblog review places I can but we need a months worth of archives for a lot of places so I'll wait for them. Otherwise, continue as normal, people. There's nothing to see here. Move on.