"dude, an fucked -totally
so, went out tonight with the hope of pulling - a girl, wo i liked, not just anyone,
but, this girl, she liked a mate, so i hgave up, why?
always, with the submissiosn? why?
will post tomorrow
r "
and that, kids, is why we don't drink and attempt multi-syllabic conversation. It just doesn't work.
Ow, fuck. My head is splitting in two.
Nice work with the crossdressing, bright. I'll explain bout my situation and the what I was actually trying to say later.
Possibly when I can feel anythinig other than my throbbing brain. Ow Ow Ow.
Ow.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.