This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Friday, May 16

Diz-AMN!
Bright, dude, whatever the hell I said about being angry/confused about the whole hotornot thing, I totally totally take it back. Firstly, it was only for like 2 seconds before I figured it would be good for me. Secondly, because I suddenly have some hot chicks wanting my sexy body. There's this whole Do-You-Want-To-Meet part I didn't even realise existed and I appear to be a flavour of the week: Dark Choc Chip baby, that's me.

It's kinda weird, reading across my previous posts about it I come across as a total ego freak. Rest assured, kids, I'm a mentally balanced individual. Really. But this is kinda cool.

Lastly, Bright, dude, if you reading this text me - I need advice on whether to go for this. I mean, damn.