This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Wednesday, May 21

Criticism noted. That's cool - I prefer criticism to none, as it teaches you where to improve. I'm trying to move towards realism but I sometime think I was born to cartoon/comic so there's no point in trying to be too "serious artistic". Maybe let my style choose itself.

But now: An Announcement - The Hot Or Not Challenge
I've re-signed up, posted a new pic and am gonna let the votes flow in. I'm about to add some changes to the page as well, to highlight our coming duel.

Also, will have mech up soon.

Bright, dude, you like a quote, y'all change the Quote of the Whenever, ya'hear? Don't make me turn this car around, okay? 'Cause I will.
Somehow.
I guess.