This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.

Saturday, May 17

bright, you fool - "I go unto my death". Could you be more overly dramatic 'bout talking to a girl. I ain't saying it's easy (hell, no) but "to your death"?

Dude, I totally had the coolest idea. HotOrNot has this total other use now - it's pre-checking chicks. See, I figured I'd get in contact with people in Maine (the state I'm going the whole Camp America thing in) and so I clicked Meet By Location and suddenly I've got this Chick Directory for the entire state of Maine. Woah.

Checked out North England. Sucked.
Also - my rating's gone from 9.8 to 8.0 to 8.7
I'm thinking I gonna get the hell offa this site before I get all addicted to it's stupidity.
Also, if, after my ultimate game tomorrow afternoon, I've not shuffled* off the mortal coil I plan on drawing some angelic representations of Monsieur Bright and myself. Nice.
Post your luck on the whole Wing's thing.

*I never got this phrase "shuffled off" - what the hell? If my coil's going anywhere besides my mortal...um...me, it's going with a scream and some fighting at least.