bright, dude...
do something like that again and I'll rip your testicles clean from your body.
That aside, I'm currently at 9.8
And that's one horrible photo.
dude, sweet.
You da man, Bright.
Only problem is, I'm was half asleep when I saw it and when I realised you had to vote to see the score I randomly voted myself a 4 before realising how that would affect my score.
Dumbass, me.
Of course, I don't have ego issues. I'm comfortable with me. That's 9.8 me, of course.
I wonder what would happen if I stuck a nice photo of me on...
Also, drawings be up today.
And hello to everyone who's checking out our website today 'cos you got my or boyblunders mail. Check out our extensive archives and our photos and hopefully by the end of today we'll be rocking it mad style with a photo gallery and drawing part and writing bit as well. I've finished my exams. Can you tell?
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.