Another day dawns - it's a dirty habit the world really should kick.
Today : I actually start working. Nice. Time to write that proposal I guess. I awoke this morning strangely refreshed and actually mildly uplifted. Funny, that. This helped.
Matrix Reloaded was good. The following paragraph may contain some stuff anyone who hasn't seen it yet shouldn't read. 'Kay, the whole movie was a different flavour from the last one, especially the ending. While I wasn't as impressed with the fight scenes as I was with the first one, this was bound to happen. I was pleased to see stuff from the Animatrix and the Game taking place parallel or just previously in the storyline. That was cool. I also can't wait for Revolutions. All in all? 8 out of 10 - A good action movie, a not too bad sequal which built on the storyline, opened up facets of the characters you didn't realised existed (the whole Morpheous's belief thing being a personal thing) and Neo's powers rocked. Gotta love the whole flying thing. And the 6th Matrix thing? Woah.
And dude, yeh, I also been downloading the soundtrack. The music video for P.O.D - Sleeping awake is pretty cool. Otherwise, I'm all frisbeeing and getting a haircut today. I'm also cycling to university now. Ow, I think, is the operative word here. Hopefully, I plan to go all Corel-Drawish on our site. Just cause I'm that bored. Dude, about Anna - you can't like a girl too much. The only problem is if she doesn't like you as much. I'd definitely hold off declaring your undying love or anything but keep it chilled. Let your inner... uh... you... shine through. Also, there was this guy on TV trying to get in touch with their inner being - I'm thinking: Surely that's YOU. If you get in touch with your inner being and it's someone else, you're in trouble, surely? I'd be really pissed off if my inner being was a 56 year old Asian Women or something. Anyway, you keep me in the loop, ya hear?
And so, in conclusion and summary, another day dawns, false hope re-rises and all is well. Go about your business.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.