Also, This rocks.
Yo, Yo, dude was all "Reloaded is biz-bomb" and I was like "Fo' shizzle, my nizzle. It was the biz-bomb, it was of the hizzy, ma bizzle."
Also, tonight I plan to get my Funny on. By this I mean I plan to write something - offhand, about women - and will attempt at all and every stage to illustrate humourously the foibles and uh.... other things like foibles that....um.... Dude, totally forgotten what the hell I was talking about. Man, Foibles. What a word. Sounds like some kind of Kids TV program. Here come the Foibles. It's the Foibles theme song. The Foibles Lunchbox.
Yeh, so, tonight - funny. I'll write it all separate and stick a link to it. It'll rock.
Also, I bring you news that women are quoted as deeming my penis "Massive" and "Impetuous". This announcement induced the worst Hot Women riots since the "Tiny and Pert Ass" Announcement of '99. Police are currently investigating fully.
My ass was unavailable for comment.
Good Night.
Dark And Bright
"It's all about sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
This Blog has been closed down. Below are the archives and the final 2 posts.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.
Edit as of 26th October 2004
Archives back.